please if you can ?!!!!!

Oct 28, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Hello evilz ,
Actualy i didn't recive any direct mail responses from you before ! ,
I'm already have 3.5 framework !!!! vs2008 ,
will a binnay help me to index my site ? if yes ? ok but please explain me how to use it ,
i tried alot of ways to index my site like (ms indexing services , searcharooo6 , seakafile , buing siteserach component ) but have nothing ,
please help
thanks for your speed response
regards

To: amir_emb@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:29:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Access to the path 'c:\index\segments' is denied ? !!! [evasearch:36622]

.ExternalClass {font-family:Verdana;font-size:0.75em;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationFooter {border-top:1px solid #ccc;color:gray;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationPostBody {margin-bottom:2em;} .ExternalClass {font-family:Verdana;font-size:0.75em;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationFooter {color:gray;border-top:1px solid #ccc;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationPostBody {margin-bottom:2em;} From: evilz
Hello,

I've already responded but directly by email. So I think you've never get it.

My question was : do you need sources or do you want a binnary ? In case of binnary I can give you one and explain you how to use it.

Other question do you have 3.5 framework ? Your errors are stranges ...
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (evasearch@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email evasearch@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM
I've just upload a new release with the model project, it was missing.

What do you mean by site ?   A web site ? Cause actually evaSearch doesn't index web site, It works only on FileSystem and Share.

Try get last version and compile it please.